I finished a preliminary army list for the lizard men troops I have. The list is created for using the Mayhem rules. These are completely unused at this point.
Lizardmen Army list
Base leadership:D8 2 crowns
- Lizardman Warrior: Mov:D6, CQ:D12, BAR:D12, 11 crowns, Blunt (or axe for +1c), shield
- Lizardman Spear: Move:D6 ,CQ:D12, BAR:D12, 15 crowns, spear, shield, ranked fighting
- Lizardman Archer: Mov:D6, CQ:D12, BAR:D12, 15 crowns, Shortbow
- Lizard Ogres: Mov:D6, CQ:D8, BAR:D10, 23 crowns, heavy armor, great weapons
- Triceratops Battlewagon: Mov:D8, CQ:D8, BAR:D8, 38 crowns, behemoth, cavalry, shortbow,
- Armored Brachiosaurus:Mov:D6,CQ:D6,BAR:D8, cost 43 crowns (shortbow), 73C (Bolt thrower), behemoth, terror
The mains troops were made to be fairly weak. The woodland army will rely on higher quality troops with additional attributes. I have magnetized my Brachiosaurus (and will be one of the triceratops I have) so I can swap between bolt thrower/shaman/shortbow on all of them. I have not added the models I do not have yet either.
I’m a little concerned about the stats for the dinosaurs. I think they may be to weak. The stats for the woodland army I have right now have the hawk riders as roughly equal in value to the triceratops. The dinos should be worth more I think. I may experiment with terror/fear and a few of the other attributes. I had also toyed with the idea of making the warriors a horde, but with the lack of diversity right now (compared to the woodland army) that is available, I stuck with normal units. I still may create a horde base, an 80mmx80mm Base full of crazed lizard men sounds quite cool!
 updated army list by removing heavy armor from dinos